Tuesday, March 9

So I realise that it has been forever since I posted last, but I've been very busy.
I've been working like crazy to save for my adventure (booking flights v. soon), have sort of half moved out and in with a wonderful friend I met in Queensland over new year. Her and her amazing room mates, who are all dancers, are renting a really cool little apartment in Prahran, a suburb of Melbourne's city, and have been so so kind to me to let me crash there during the week, to make my getting to work in the city so much easier. It has been crazy amounts of fun, with going out and partying most nights, to retire on the kitchen floor and coming to life-changing-realizations while talking for hours.
Since it was the last post on this blog before my absence, I'll mention the book list. It has since grown, and a few alterations have been made. My sister-in-law has decided to start the Guardian's list of 1000 novels everyone must read, and I'm thinking of attempting it myself. Obviously, I'm not going to give myself a deadline and there is a lot of non-fiction that I still want to read. Ok, ok, I know this post is turning super nerdy again.
Anyway, what I'm trying to explain is that, I have finished one of the books on my list, but it took me so long because of a two-week interval in which I had to proof-read one of my grandads books. More on that some other time.
A couple of recent photographs:
more coming soooon!

2 comments:

  1. i've already told you but blogger doesn't know so once again, i looove these pics.

    and the new header too :)

    ReplyDelete