Wednesday, April 27

just a couple of photo's of my last day in austria.
definitely amongst a small group of people in this world that i would do absolutely anything for, my friend anna took a seedy night train from berlin, via prague, to surprise me in graz (austria) for my last few precious hours in europe. seriously, is she not the best?! did i mention she was on crutches at the time?
so we made and ate delicious food with my sister & her wonderful family, ventured out into the freezing, but beautiful, city (including climbing the massive hill to the clock tower), played games and listened to wonderful music.
as always, good food, great company & conversation brings the most happiness.








2 comments:

  1. i am so jealous, absolutely cannot wait to see my family, looking at your photos makes me feel really excited to see myn. By the way, love how European the photos are

    ReplyDelete