Tuesday, September 14


For some reason, this picture made me extremely giddy. I love it when people put in effort to make good covers for books. Say's something about the quality of the book too, who would write a great book and not worry about the quality of the cover? Let's face it, we all judge books by their cover more than we'd like to admit.

Oh and, I'm home! Lot's of stories and pitcures and updates coming soon, I promise. Does anyone know how I can make my pictures large when I upload them? I've played around with some html codes but can't get anything else to sit right when I change the sizes..

1 comment:

  1. When you upload a picture, on the side of that little pop up box where you upload them from your comp- it says like small, med, or large. thats about as far as my knowledge goes.

    and I agree with the covers. Everyone wants a pretty book shelf.

    ReplyDelete